8.30.2011

marshmallows and an earflap hat



Today I walked to the grocery store with the kids for baking powder. Apparently it was the day of strangers wanting to talk with me (this happens more often than I like).


First, the guy at the corn stand on the corner asked me why I didn't just shop there instead of at the store. Um...last I checked, you only sell produce. I need baking powder.


Second, some lady stopped me and said, "Hey, you're a mom, right?" (No, no, these children just followed me here). She continued, "It has been a while since I had little ones. Can you tell me where the marshmallows are?" This struck me as so strange. Do adult people without small children NOT buy marshmallows?? Horrible thought, a life without fluffy marshmallows. I hope I never come to that.


Anyway. My craft break is over. I made this hat. It's for a charity benefit a friend asked me to donate some items for. I'm not sure what else I will be contributing. I have to peruse my stash and see what I've got.

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment