2.08.2012

Wool Felt Bonnets



I made a couple new baby bonnets. They are both 0-3 month sized. I somehow lost all my bonnet pattern templates so I am getting them all created again (I had 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, and 12-24 month sizes!). What a pain to have to do! Oh well. I may be looking for testers in the 3-6 month and 6-12 month sizes; if you are interested, let me know.



These particular bonnets I made with wool felt on the outside and cotton in happy yellows and grays inside. I thought the wool felt would make a nice, heavy outer for chillier spring days (or warmer winter days!).



I made some yo-yos instead of buttons for the sides. I really think they are adorable. I thought sewing a double line around the edges was a nice touch.

Buy them if you want them - here and here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment