3.17.2010

Knitting Retreat!



That's right, it really happened, and I have photos to prove it. None of us knitting, but we really did! While watching such classics as Sweet Home Alabama and Emma. I have to say it, I love my knitting peeps. Holla!

Laura - "What happens in Duluth, stays in Duluth"


Two pregnant women and one non-pregnant - she had no choice but to eat with us.


Ice chunks on Lake Superior -


And the finished project that I started on Saturday, finished on Monday night - (pics are unblocked; it looks better now)

I am happy to say my knitting funk is behind me. I have a few projects going right now, including a spring/summer shrug for myself to accentuate my growing belly, and some socks for someone...not sure who yet, but I couldn't resist some yarn up in Duluth and spent way too much money on two skeins. Shh don't tell my husband. I also have a quick little Easter shrug for my niece going. Simple pleasures. :) Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. What a model Clara is! Love the knitted top
    you made her during your Duluth mini vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete