We had a busy Easter. Three egg hunts, more candy than the kids could ever eat, and lots of fun with family. I did make Oliver an Easter shirt, but he, alas, is three and strongly opinionated. He didn't like it, so we ended up with a Target shirt instead. *sigh*
I kind of like its retro bowler shirt feel. Maybe I can convince him to wear it some other time. I used the Henry Shirt pattern from the book Sewing for Boys. The collar, though, must have a pattern error, because I made it twice and both times it was much too short for the neckline.
I also finished up a shirt for myself that has been in the half-sewn pile for months. It's a Lisette pattern - the Market blouse. I love how it turned out. It was a tad shorter than I wanted, so I added about 5" on at the end and rotated the fabric so the diamonds were opposite from the body. I love it!
That's all for now! Next is a knitting project that should have been done last weekend. Have a great one!