What I Learned on My Knitting Retreat
1. Don't wear a bright green jacket to a small town unless you want to be noticed.
2. Very little knitting will occur on a knitting retreat.
3. Just order a round of vodka tonics. And keep them coming. I mean, honestly.
4. Egg cups are hard to come by.
5. Just because you have a GPS doesn't mean you won't get lost. Every time you leave the B&B.
6. If you are following a diet, it's gonna go out the window for a few days.
7. When you say that you are coming with friends for a knitting retreat, the B&B owner will think you are 60 years old.
8. Taco pizza. It's wonderful.
9. The weatherman lies.
10. Glitter nail polish is worth the $8.00. (And would've been better with matching fake eyelashes.)
Obviously there were some important life lessons to be gleaned. Until next year, girls!