7.10.2012

New Swing Cushions





























You may remember two years ago when I made cushions for our backyard swing. Well guess what? They both blew away in storms and were never recovered. Sad fate. I have been waiting for foam to go on sale at the fabric store and it finally did (60% off - score!), so I made new cushions. They aren't fancy, but they are comfy! We also put up that lovely fence behind it, on the hottest day of the year. Great planning, ha.

I haven't been in a crafting or blogging mood much lately, but I did get some half hexagons cut for a quilt for the family room. Hopefully when I get motivated to sew it, it will go quickly.



2 comments:

  1. That looks really peaceful. I just want to sit on the swing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the new color of the cushions, it goes great with the leafy green swing!

    ReplyDelete