Happy new year! To ring it off, we let our kids stay up as late as they could, which ended up being quite late. So late, in fact, that we got sick of them and pretended it was midnight at 11pm. Shh, don't tell them!
Random things you may not know about me:
1. I make the bed(s) every morning. Even when I am on vacation!
2. I eat two eggs every day, usually for lunch.
3. I prefer my chocolate dark. Like, really. 90% dark.
4. I spend more money on groceries than anything else.
5. I make resolutions every new year, and sadly this year's are almost identical to last year's.
Well, enough about me. This little mustard number is a cabled mini scarf for my lovely sister-in-law. I am also sewing myself a dress - this one - in (boring) gray stripes.
I also had some fun girly craft ideas for the nearby future. I will try to get a little craft tutorial up for that when it happens. Right now, I am knitting a hat for a friend of mine who is starting chemotherapy shortly. I decided to go with my favorite hat pattern, I heart pompoms. I have a lovely alpaca yarn picked out for it.
Until next time,