8.17.2009

Raglan Sweater & Hat for Baby and Toddler Kimono



Since we got a new camera I am all about taking pictures! So here are a couple projects I finished up recently but never got photos of until now.

First is a pretty baby shower present for my good friend due this fall. She's having a boy but I wanted to stay away from blue. I thought this dark gray was nice and oh so squishy soft. It's Debbie Bliss Rialto Aran and I love it! The sweater pattern is from her Baby Knits for Beginners book and the hat was my own made up pattern. 

The pink kimono is for Clara. It was a fast, east knit on chunky needles with some OOAK yarn dyed by my friend Leidy at Western Sky Knits. I am a bit disappointed in how the kimono looks on her, though. Too boxy, I think. Or maybe it's just because it's short sleeved. Who knows. 

I am almost finished with Oliver's stripy cardigan and then I think I will take a break from sweaters and whip up some earflap hats and mittens for the rascals.


1 comment: