11.07.2011

Dress Pants



I made Oliver some dress pants. The pattern is from Sewing for Boys, and is called Little Heartbreaker Pants.


They are wool. I love the red pocket lining...


He is tricky to sew for because he is big around the waist and not super tall yet. He wears a 5/6 waist and a 3/4 length. These work though and there is room to grow. (blurry picture, messy house)


We are having some family pictures taken on Saturday, and I think these will be in the ensemble. I love/hate dressing the family for photos. Clara will be wearing this skirt that I won, in the mustard color pictured, and I think I will sew her a fitted collared shirt to go with it...maybe. No clue for Ruthie, Oliver's top half, the husband, or myself. I have five days to figure it out. A visit to Goodwill is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment