2.05.2012

still here

I have a confession: I haven't knit anything in weeks. It's kind of bad. Our knitting group hasn't met in almost a month and I have been in a mid-winter slump. I just want to veg on the couch and watch Ugly Betty reruns. Yes, I have an undying love for Ugly Betty. Really. Just ask my husband.

I did sew a bit this week. Twelve new dolls for a shop to sell and a wool felt hat and slippers. I will get pictures of those once I add the finishing touches. 

I am planning on donating something for our church's mission trip silent auction at the end of the month. I am thinking of a new baby care package: sunbonnet, booties, doll, and a crib-sized quilt. I am going to use this tutorial but make it a chevron instead of an X, with this new fabric I ordered.

 

And just because I need more than one photo in a post, here is one of the American Girl shoes I made. I am told they fit the doll. I admit, I was skeptical when I was making them.


(photo by Gilda)

No comments:

Post a Comment