7.11.2011

a day in the life

This post is dedicated to my friend Gilda, who jokingly told me to document my day so she could copy me. Well, the joke's on you, because here is my day!

Woke up. Drank coffee while the kids still slept. Kids woke up. Ate toast.

Played play kitchen.

Painted rocks while the baby napped.

Went to Starbucks.

Went to Trader Joe's.

Ate lunch.

Watched Toy Story 3 for quiet time.

Baked and decorated cookies.


Went outside and picked raspberries.

Swung.

Raced.

Went inside for snack.

Clara circled things in a catalog. Oliver played playdough. Ruthie crawled around.

Made dinner--bean burgers--but used butter beans and other herbs/veggies.

Went for a bike ride to Little Tel Aviv for "knitting group" while my amazing, handsome, STRONG husband stayed home and bathed the children and put them to bed. (Husband may or may not be sitting, reading over my shoulder.)

There you have it. A day in the life of me!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Busy, busy day. Okay, tomorrow, we, too, will paint rocks and have bean burgers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh FUN!! We should all document our days for posterity (and for the sake of "maybe if someone is watching/reading/lurking I won't lose my mind.") . . . and I agree with mommarocks, painting rocks is in our very near future.

    ReplyDelete