10.28.2011

Ladybug Costume. And I am done with costumes!



The ladybug costume took about 20 minutes from start to finish. I didn't use a tutorial, I just winged it. (groan...haha I am hiLARious!) Much easier than the T-Rex costume. It also only cost $4.50 total. Sweet.


I cut two red circles and sliced one down the middle. I overlapped the tops of the cut pieces slightly to give the "wing" look, then sewed black in the gap at the bottom. I sewed on some black dots, then sewed the two red circles together and stuffed it a bit. Then I just sewed some straps on and made antennae out of a headband, black tape, two pipe cleaners and some leftover felt. Black shirt and pants, and voila! Ladybug.


I have been knitting a hat for my neighbor's little boy. It has a beard. More on that in a day or two.

1 comment:

  1. So cute Kristy! How do you have time to do all this creative stuff? You are amazing! And Levi can't wait for his hat...but no rush:)

    ReplyDelete